Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mistakes

Mistakes.
They are how we learn, but lets face it, they SUCK!
I hate it when I screw up. Plain and simple. The really frustrating part is that it happens all too often. I often run though situations in my mind, visualizing if you will, only it almost never turns out in "reality" the way it does in my mind. Recently I made an error that will difinitely cause me problems. I have no doubt that I can make it through with my mind intact, however I am not looking forward to the reaction of some when they find out what I've done. It's not against the law nor is it immoral, it does however break certain pre-set rules defined at the beginning of a certain relationship I have.
It's weighing on me.
Oh well, I guess I should just look for what I can learn from it. Too bad I already know and knew in the first place. So why did I go through with it? Maybe because I was half asleep at the time, maybe its because I feel like I want to prove I can do something on my own that will be beneficial. Only thing is, every time I try, I fail. In doing so, I increase appearance of a lack of ability to make good and wise decisions. I know why I screw up though. It's not a mystery. If I took the time to ask Jesus what He though before I went through with stuff, and then acted accordingly, it would be a completely different story.

The reactions will be posted soon, for inevitably, I will be found out.

1 comment:

RavenM said...

I feel ya, bro. Keep stepping, one at a time. Hey, I like to think I inspired you to start writing again, hee hee. As they say "Welcome to blogland"