Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The rollercoaster

Life is such a rollercoaster. It may be clicke` but I don't care. One moment you are riding high some victory, achievement, or success and the next you take a sucker punch to the gonads. It almost makes one feel fear when confronted with something to rejoice about because there is always the wonder about what evil is about to befall one due to the good that has already come. I know that is not a good attitude, but it is so totally frustrating when it feels like there is no straight up good thing. God is good yes, and all He does is good, but the world is evil and it uses us for its whipping boy to get back at God for doing and being good. I know He has us in the palm of His hand and He won't give us more than we can handle, I know that very well. I am just sick of the negative side of life. I guess thats how it works though, you take the bad with the good and vice versa. I am going to do my best to just focus on the good parts of life and giving God glory, but those negative sides are sure in your face.



Stupid Devil.



Bleh.

2 comments:

HoneeBee said...

I know the feeling! These last couple of weeks have been full of it. However, I just try to keep my focus on God and He takes care of the rest. I love that saying from Bear -- "God, the door's for you!"

RavenM said...

I know how that feels. I hate counting the days or weeks since the last cold bug and wondering when the next one's going to hit. I think, "sweet, we've been well for three weeks" quickly followed by "oh, crap, it's going to be any day now" YUCK :(