Monday, March 8, 2010

What a beautiful

weekend! And, for the first time in quite a while, I actually made use of it! Saturday I helped Doug fix the riding lawn mower he procured for me. It isn't perfect, but it beats not having one, and now it runs great, just has a break lever sticking, do you like my run-on sentence? Sunday I got that lawn mower home and a bunch of firewood as well. I spend lots of time relaxing and taking care of my two Ladies. Last night, well, this morning at about 2:45 I changed a poopy diaper and before I finished, my daughter was yeller her dislike of the whole scenario, but you know what? I didn't mind one bit. I actually enjoyed myself.
I am really looking forward to spring. More sun, more warmth and lots of home improvement.

1 comment:

RavenM said...

Glad you had a productive and relaxing weekend :) It was great to be well enough Sunday to go peek at your girlie, even if I didn't quite dare hold her yet.