Friday, February 6, 2009

What is sad

Today is Friday, normally a good day. Tonight I am going over to my brothers house to watch a movie, Shooter, and that is going to be good. I am having lunch with my mom today, I don't have to make anything and she always brings lots, and that is good. Fridays are good days. So what is sad? Today my boss is getting surgery on his wrist, and everybody is just happy he's gone. It is sad that even with how good Fridays are, its even better without the boss. He is a good guy, but he just makes things difficult. Especially slow days. I hope his surgery goes good. Maybe he'll get more sleep and be less cranky. Lets hope.

4 comments:

RavenM said...

Shooter's a good movie, a little bloody for me, but hey...

As for science-works, you should come with us sometime soon. We have a membership and can bring one guest for free! :-) No excuses needed lol.

Matthew said...

Sweet action, just invite me next time. It would be tons of fun.

RavenM said...

Will do! We might go for Josh's B-day, I guess you'll be working tho. Hmmm. We'll have to go on a weekend sometime.

shedhorn said...

my boss is also a good guy, and a friend of sorts but he is super high stress, everything is much happier and smoother when he is gone