Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dream

Okay so I'm going to relate a dream I had this morning and any comments would be great.

I was at my moms house with my wife. I believe we were the only ones there. I got upset about something and went outside. Our car was in its usual spot but behind it was a car I didn't recognize. It was white and styled like a Dodge Magnum only bigger. The wheels (rims) were completely white and nearly solid. It was very clean and had tinted windows. It was dusk when I went out. I didn't do anything and just went back inside. Later, I got upset again and went outside. This time our car was gone and the big white car with the tall white wheels was backed into its place. I approached it and was suddenly shocked with electricity. It was like a jolt though, it was like a solid wall of electricity. It knocked me down. I got up and went back inside. Later, I was outside again. It was night and I was in only my underwear. I wondered why the car was there so I approached it again and again I was knocked down by the electricity. A woman was walking in my direction from the other side. I now saw a large black SUV there as well. I was very angry at the woman. I got up, seemingly inside the electricity for I was continually shocked. I started walking toward her. It took a lot of effort and was very painful. I was breathing hard and I started snarling at her.

At that point my wife woke me up because I was "breathing weird". Any ideas?

3 comments:

RavenM said...

That is very vivid and specific. I don't think it's just a regular dream. Hmmm. I'm not much for dream interpretation though. I keep wanting to get John Paul Jacksons stuff on dreams so I can have a shot a figuring the things out...

Matthew said...

Yeah I hear that. I was at a conference he was at, but I missed his session, can't remember why.

RavenM said...

Em wasn't feeling well, I think. Cause that was the one we were both at with grandma, mom and vicki.