Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Dream

Last night I had another dream. I will write down what I remember. It was so vivid and clear.

I was at work. It was a place similar to where I work now but it was different outside. There were a lot of natural disasters happening, mainly in our area it had been raining so much and it was flooding bad. I went to work and it had stopped raining. There were a lot of other weird things going on as well. There were three mountains close to where I was, and each had something on top. I don't remember what was on the middle one, but on the outside two were two huge monsters. They were brown and black and they looked kind of like insects. I got one of the guys in my work to come out and look. They were so big they covered up the top of the mountain. There was some kind of carnival gong on in the parking lot. There were lots of tents and such set up. We were looking at the weird creatures when the near one spread its wings and went air born. The underside of its wings was a rainbow of color, red orange, yellow and green. When it took to the sky its whole body went rainbow of the same colors and it was a dragon. It had four legs, a long tail and short neck. The second one also took to the air and was a dragon. It was short and round like a barrel and it was purple and blue. The big one seemingly attached its wings to the ground and stretched way back, then let go and swooped at the ground. My co-worker and I were hiding against a tent and it was very close. They asked us what we were doing and we told them working. They started dive bombing the ground and telling us that work was a waste of time and we should just have fun. We said we had to buy food and they said just to catch your food. They continued to dive bomb the parking lot and when I had the chance, I ran for the edge of the buildings where there was an overhang.

No comments: