Monday, November 17, 2008

Basketball

Sunday night was our third pre-season game. We won, but only by two. At one point we were up by 11, but the other team were fighters. I honestly saw some of the worst calls ever by the refs that night. For instance, one of our players went up for a shot, a defender was in front of him facing the hoop. They collided during the shot. Generally if a defender is moving and makes contact with the shooter, its a foul on the defender, however, for some reason, the ball was awarded to the other team. We ended up winning anyway, but not without some frustration. I was a little late due to having company over and instead of being there 45 minutes early I was about 10 minutes late so it went really fast, but it was fun. I will miss next week due to being on vacation, which will be sad, but I'll survive. Expect a nice long blog when I get back.

No comments: