Friday, December 19, 2008

Stupid Snow

Why is the snow stupid? Because it keeps teasing me! It snows just enough to make you want to go out and have some fun, but not nearly enough to warrant calling in to work. I try to pray for more snow, but then I think about all the people who don't want it to snow. There are people who want to go to work because they need the money (that's not to say I don't, far from it, I would just be willing to deal with the consequences) people who have road trips planned etc. I can't wish ill upon them just for my own selfish desire. Thank God its Friday and the weekend is soon upon us. We have Sunday set aside for a snow trip after church, Sarah would you like to join us? I'll call you.

2 comments:

RavenM said...

Don't know if we can join you, though I was hoping one of my siblings was planning a snow trip this weekend. The boys have stomach 'flu' and I don't think we'll be up for it.

I know what you mean about the teasers. The boys get all excited about the snow, hoping we'll have enough to sled in. But it all melts each afternoon and snows again that night...

Matthew said...

I heard the poor kid was sick. We decided not to go. Maybe soon we can. I hope so.