Monday, December 29, 2008

10 days

Its been 1o days since my last post. A lot has happened in 10 days. Christmas even and Christmas have come and gone. There have been revelations, mountain rescues and lots of evil goodies. I have a lot to remember christmas by this year. I didn't get sick, well, mostly. I didn't get the flu that most of my family had, I had a cold, but it left me alone that day. There have been a lot of frustrations, negotiations and just plain getting along. I don't really feel like writing everything down. I'm not sure why. Maybe it just isn't the right time or maybe I should be spending my creative thinking elsewhere.

One thing though, Sarah, thanks for your gift, it really means a lot to me. I think Jesus was really looking out for me, I got offered another set on Sunday, how funny is that. I like yours better though and I can' wait to get it home and set up with those big rubber pads to make it all okay. Love you tons.

3 comments:

RavenM said...

Love you too! I'm so glad it all worked out:-) Have fun.

shedhorn said...

the mountian rescue was fun

Matthew said...

Yep, me ol' Chev did a pretty good job.