Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Dreams

Okay, so, even though I've had a less than enthusiastic response to previous dream postings, I will post yet again. The reason I am posting these is because I feel they are prophetic. Don't ask me why, there are just times when I feel like the dream I had was real in a sense and I've seen them come true before, though never in a literal sense. I've learned to listen to my spiritual senses when it comes to these dreams.


This dream occurred in three flashes. First part I don't remember. Second part: I was at some sort of school in the gym. There were a bunch of metal folding chairs set up and people sitting in them. Suddenly, a machine gun started firing. I heard someone say "They pointed it right at the Russians!". I looked to my right and I saw men in green clothing, looked almost like uniforms, getting shot. One in particular fell to the ground and continued to get holes punched in his head. Another from the group tried to protect him and was shot as well. All in all I saw four "Russians" get shot multiple times. The shooting stopped and I looked to the front of the crowd and saw a machine gun on a bi-pod break to pieces. The gun was out in the open and nobody did anything to stop it. It went on for about two minutes.

Flash three: I was at home, lying on the couch only the couch was along a different wall. A couple that I know was leaving our house and talking about their kids. The man said that his son (who appeared to be about four years old) had a personality disorder that came out in five different voices. My instant thought was demonic influence. The boy came up to me as they were leaving and put his lips right on mine. I tried to pull away because I didn't want anybody to think I was doing something to the boy. For some reason I couldn't pull away and as I struggled I woke up with a gasp.

I know they sound really weird, but I'm telling you, I know they mean something.

No comments: